State-of-the-art e-infrastructure, accelerating innovation in industry and research
HPC Midlands – a new supercomputing initiative – builds upon the high performance computing expertise at Loughborough University and the University of Leicester.
Capable of processing vast quantities of data, high performance computing acts as a catalyst for breakthroughs across a range of sectors including bio-informatics, engineering, finance, manufacturing, molecular modelling, science, and weather forecasting.
On Wednesday 20 March 2013, you are invited to learn more about HPC Midlands and how you can access its capabilities.
Join senior representatives from industry and research to:
- Learn how HPC Midlands could provide real benefits and save you money
- Find out what access to a supercomputer could do for your organisation
- Meet the team behind HPC Midlands
- Explore opportunities for new collaboration
- View case studies and demonstrations that show how successful businesses already benefit from working in close collaboration around HPC, including E.ON, Rolls-Royce and Tata Steel
Find out more and sign up at our HPC Midlands launch event microsite.